Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Aura Analysis of Ghoul B Gone


While at Scarefest, November 2010, I had Gary Cardnial of Angelicenterpieces.com, do a before and after of my aura
in reference to the Ghoul B. Gone Mystic Blend Room Spray.

At 9:50 he took the first image, my chakras were out of out of balance, with a red line around the naval
and solar plexus and the third eye was almost blacked out.

At 9:54 after spraying my aura with Ghoul B. Gone, the image showed my charka's were more in balance,
the red lines had mostly disappeared,my heart turned into a beautiful green light, my third eye was clear,
and the crown had become a brilliant violet-white. 
Not only this but my whole field balanced out and you can see my guides especially on my right coming thru more clearly. 

WOW!  Thanks Gary!



People generally experience immediate euphoric feelings when Ghoul B. Gone is sprayed in their energy field.



No comments:

Post a Comment